Tuesday, March 5, 2013

If dreams could kill


I am walking around a temple.An old one. In fact running in circles, past the huge white pillars with elephants chained on to them. Maybe 10 or 15 , I am not sure. People are all around the place. Kids watching, as the elephants feed themselves with the palm leaves stacked in front of them. I hit the number 8, and then I see, instead of elephants , there are giant black cobras. Standing high as the pillars and looking down at me with those angry eyes. No one was around anymore. I am all alone and trying to imbibe what I am seeing. That sight was beyond me. Beyond what my mind could ever handle. Something that spectacular, scary and dangerously beautiful could easily take the last breath away of me. If dreams could kill, I'd be dead by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment